The Ultimate Guide to Choosing, Designing, and Growing 200 Easy-Care Plants
January 2017, Oxmoor House, an imprint of Time Inc. Books
Robin’s new book is the definitive guide for experienced succulent enthusiasts or gardeners new to growing these versatile and beautiful plants. Pages (288, to be exact) are richly packed with lush photographs of landscapes, projects, and individual plants, along with Robin’s descriptions of how to combine, design, and grow succulent plants.
Plant lovers will find tons of eye-candy and DIY projects to try. It’s also perfect for:
- Homeowners who want to replace thirsty lawn and perennials with water-wise plants.
- New gardeners who like the look of succulents, but are unsure how to get started growing them.
- DIY enthusiasts and crafters—tons of projects in the pages for you.
- Landscapers looking to incorporate more succulents into their designs.
- Gift giving! Packed with gorgeous photos, it makes a wonderful coffee table book.
- Succulent plant identification.